KTE Services would like to announce that it has teamed with a new anesthesia group in the Tampa, Florida area who has a need for a Cardiac Anesthesiologist.
• The Cardiac Anesthesiologist position has a patient caseload that consists of all cases including cardiac, thoracic, vascular, neuro and outpatient cases.
* Cardiac Anesthesiologist position can expect to do 15-20% of the time.
• No OB!
• Call is 1:8 with your post call day off.
• There is 50% supervision of CRNA’s in the position.
• The Cardiac Anesthesiologist position has a salary range of $300,000-$315,000.
• Bonus is in addition to the base salary.
• Benefit package including paid malpractice, health insurance, life, disability, retirement plan, five weeks vacation and one week CME.
• There is a partnership in two years!
Requirements for this position:
Cardiac Anesthesiologist position:
• Candidate must have a Cardiac Anesthesiology fellowship and TEE certification.
• Candidate must have applied for the Florida license.
• Candidate must be ACLS and BLS certified.
• 2015 fellows welcome!
Close to the beaches, entertainment, professional sports and Orlando is only an hour away. There is always something new to explore.
Please contact Keith Evola at 904-940-5415 or firstname.lastname@example.org for other opportunities.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologist positions, Pain Management, CRNA’s, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants. To learn more about this position and others visit www.ktemedicaljobs.com