Interventional Pain Management Physician job opening in the Indianapolis, Indiana area
A pain management group is expanding and is seeking a Interventional Pain Management Physician.
• outpatient setting.
• Interventional Pain Management Procedures to include but not limited to Trial Spinal Cord Stimulators, Nerve Blocks/ Epidurals/ Injections (joint, muscular etc.), Radio Frequency Ablations with fluoroscopic guidance and discography.
• There are no call, nights or weekends with this Interventional Pain Management Physician job opening. The hours are roughly 8:30a-5:30p.
• This Interventional Pain Management Physician job opening is offering a base salary of $350,000-$450,000 and full benefits.
• Benefits included in the offer are malpractice, health(individual) can purchase for family, 401K. CME and vacation time is negotiable.
• Easily attainable production bonuses in addition to base salary and you receive 65% of collectables.
The Indianapolis area is surrounded by historic neighborhoods, cultural districts and low cost of living. Collegiate and professional sports in addition to golfing, biking and boating. Close proximity to Chicago, Cincinnati and St. Louis.
• Candidate must have an accredited pain fellowship.
• Anesthesia background preferred.
• Experienced candidates are preferred.
Please contact Jeanne Wagner at KTE Services at 904-940-5415 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this and any other Interventional Pain Management Physician job opening.
Please visit www.ktemedicaljobs.com for other opportunities.