New Nurse Practitioner career advancement position near Binghamton, New York!
KTE Services is working with Walk-In Clinic in the Binghamton, New York area that is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join their group.
• This Nurse Practitioner career advancement position responsibilities include seeing patients, patient history, physical examination, follow up office visits and medications.
• 3-12 hour days. Every other weekend in coverage.
• This Nurse Practitioner position has a great work/lifestyle balance that everyone should have!
• You be working independently in this Nurse Practitioner position.
• The groups busy walk-in clinics are treating 20,000+ patients per year.
• This position is offering $90,000-$110,000 and full benefits which includes generous benefits package includes PTO, CME stipend, the payment of licenses and fees and malpractice insurance which includes tail.
Requirements for this position:
• New York license is a plus but not necessary to apply for this Nurse Practitioner position.
• Candidates with Emergency Room or Urgent Care experience preferred.
• Only experienced candidates will be considered for this position. The candidate must have 3-5 years experience and extensive experience with a minimum of 1500 pediatric patient contacts to be considered.
Recreation and leisure activities in the area include wineries, lakes, parks and trails. Minor league ice hockey and baseball in the area also.
For this position and others, please contact Jeanne Wagner at 904-940-5415 or firstname.lastname@example.org
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of this position in addition to Pain Management, Anesthesia, Nurse Practitioners and CRNA’s. To learn more about this position and others visit www.ktemedicaljobs.com