KTE Services is working with a new Pain Management practice in the Portland, Oregon area that has a Nurse Practitioner opportunity looking to expand.
• The Nurse Practitioner responsibilities include day to day office patient care management, quality assurance and pre and post procedure assessment.
• Hours are 7:30a-4p. There will be no call, nights or weekends with this Nurse Practitioner opportunity.
• This group has a great work/lifestyle balance that everyone should have!
• This group has two board certified Pain Management Physicians and two Nurse Practitioners on staff currently.
• This Nurse Practitioner opportunity is offering a salary range $100,000-$110,000 and full benefits including medical, 401k, and annual paid time off, plus holidays.
Requirements for this position:
• Oregon license is a plus but not necessary to apply for this Nurse Practitioner opportunity.
• DEA certificate and prescribing and dispensing privileges in Oregon. Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required upon hire.
• New graduates and experience candidates will be considered for this position.
With everything from hiking, biking, kayaking, swimming, running and water sports, there is no shortage of things to do outside. Also there are museums and also the Portland Zoo.
For this opportunity and others, please contact Jeanne Wagner at 904-940-5415 or email@example.com
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of this position in addition to Pain Management, Anesthesia, Nurse Practitioners and CRNA’s. To learn more about this position and others visit www.ktemedicaljobs.com